I'm still searching for the origins of the Cheese Rolling I posted about previously. Can't quite find it, but could find a picture of the hill at http://www.cheese-rolling.co.uk/. I wouldn't even like to ski it, never mind run down it chasing cheddar!This is a crafty site, so better show some crafts. On my babushka card making kick, I made the little petal below.
Easy Peasy Lemon Cheesey Instructions:
- Used the babushka pattern (I will figure out how to post a link to it soon) and cut out a body.
- Used a flower puncher to punch holes in the babushka body.
- Glued the green flowers to the card in contrasting color.
- Drew face on another sheet of paper, used pastel pencils to shade in the face and cheeks, and black pen for the eyes.
- Glued face to back of body.
- Punched a flower out of the back of the card and glued it above her eyes. (I wanted the exact color peach and didn't want to waste a whole other card, so if anyone asks why there's a hole punched in the back of the card, I will say "It's the design, darling!"
- Glued babushka to the card.
Do you have any easy peasy lemon cheesey crafting tips?