Saturday 18 July 2009

Sunny Russian Doll Print - Raffle Prize!

Thank you to Amy Perrotti for donating one of her "Sunny Russian Doll Print" to the Craft Against Cancer Raffle. I first saw this 11"x8.5" print as a treasury on someone’s blog and absolutely fell in love with it. The bright colors make me feel so happy whenever I see it. The Russian Doll's name is Sunny and I’m told she’s a kind and happy child. She is sure to bring a smile where ever she goes. I’ll vouch for that.

The print is of an original drawing by Amy Perrotti that she digitally illustrated. It is printed on an archival Epson matte paper using an inkjet printer with HP Vivera inks that resist fading for a century.

(All pictures are the work of Amy Perrotti. Please note that only the "Sunny Russian Doll" is for the Raffle. For the rest, you have to head on over to her great shop.)
All of Amy’s prints in her shop are so unique. They’re modern, bright, and bold. I love her take on Little Red Riding Hood, Circus Animals, Buddha, Russian dolls, tiger girls, and fairies.

In the Fairies playing Hide and Seek series, Tiger Girl and Fox Girl, the little girl depicted is so serious about pretending that her clothes are like a camouflage costume, but you can always tell she is a child by her sweet little stocking feet.

One of the things that makes her blog so interesting is that she shows the drafts of her art during the creative process. When I see the final print, I feel as if I’ve gone on a journey with her.

Amy makes such interesting craft things too. She’s made babushka tent doll cards that make me want to have a party just so I can buy them to use as party invitations. What fun everyone would have receiving these in the post. They certainly would be unique.

I just love Amy’s bold bright style. It’ll bring a smile to your face, if you go visit her here or follow her on Twitter. Thank you again, Amy!

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh Michele they are gorgeous, youve been very lucky with that donation they will be very much sort after. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

michele said...

Yes, very lucky. All of the prizes haven't been listed on the donor page yet, but I've collected 17 so far. They're all things I would love to keep myself, but of course won't because they're for lucky winners!

Unknown said...

As stated by Stanford Medical, It is really the SINGLE reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh 19 KG lighter than us.

(And really, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING around "how" they are eating.)

P.S, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...

Click on this link to see if this little questionnaire can help you unlock your real weight loss possibility