Friday, 10 July 2009

Chanel's Russian Treasures


These are the latest exquisite creations from Karl Lagerfeld’s Chanel Paris-Moscow collection. The accessories are a collector's dream. Perhaps he read my blog and went to go see the Czar exhibit at the V&A museum and was inspired. My first love of the collection was the black matryoshka bag with the pretty gold face and pearl flower embellishment. My second love - those heels! What a mix of architecture and fashion. Lagerfeld is a genius!
My third love is that black leather bag quilted with the Moscow skyline. I want all three.

I don't have a spare couple thousand dollars in my pocket at the moment, so I think I shall have to find a way of making at least one of them. Keep posted.

Which is your favorite that you'd like to make?

7 comments:

Gvendalen said...

Thanks for sharing

Nannieflash said...

Wow I see you are still in love with your dolls, I love the heels as well not that I could wear them. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Lynette said...

I am a bag lady..I love designer bags...but unfortunately my wallet does not!

mi sello personal said...

Wow,what a fantastic things..Jlaura

Ayala Art said...

wow, those shoes are awesome!

linda lum debono said...

Those heels are to die for!

Raffles Bizarre said...

ooh hadn't seen these before, loooove them!