Friday 10 April 2009

Blog Award!

Wow! I won a blog Award the other day. Thank you very much Cara for nominating me. She has a great blog called Thoughts of the Nonsensical which is a joy to read. It's called the Smoking Typewriter, or the "Premios Dardo" Award which is for bloggers that "acknowledge the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day." I know a few people who are workthy for this reward, so I shall have to email them.

It's so great to be able to network with other crafters. The people I work with think I'm absolutely mad for pursuing hobbies such as cake decorating and tiara making. I certainly can't tell them that I've been sewing lingerie lately. Does anyone else have any top secret crafting pursuits?

2 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Congratulations on your very well deserved award. Cooking and cardmaking are my guilty pleasures.

Laura said...

Congrats so amazing. Keep up the great posts and I know you'll get more. Have a great weekend!