Tuesday, 4 August 2009

We have our Second Winner!

Congratulations to Heidi of Simon Says Stamp! You've won our second prize - 8 hand made beautiful cards which were generously donated by Susie of Die Cut Dreams.
Remember - early donations have a chance to win all remaining prizes. Even though you've won one doesn't mean that you can't win another!
So who is this knitted teddy on picnic?

Come back tomorrow and I'll reveal where I found him.

What's the craziest thing you've knitted? I'd say this ice cream is pretty crazy, but the strangest thing I've done is half a fluorescent pink rabbit head. Can you beat that?

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Congratulations to Heidi, my winning fairy arrived today and Im thrilled with her. I love the blue Teddy, someone has knitted him beautifully, I love his icecream. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

michele said...

So glad your fairy fluttered over to you safely.

SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Oh how exciting! Thank you! I can't wait to share these beautiful cards with our customers!
Heidi