Monday 24 August 2009

Christmas

How many of you are making Christmas crafts already? This is a babushka ornament I made this past weekend. I would love to do a whole tree filled with these sparkling gals.

Hmm, I usually start writing Christmas cards in August too. Last year, I was waiting for my mother to have an operation and I just wrote and wrote all of the addresses. The repetitiveness took my mind off where I was and what was happening. Luckily, my mother was fine and my cards were then pushed to the back of my desk, only to be forgotten, and mailed a few days before Christmas!

This year I would like to hand make all of my own cards or at least draw the design and have a printer print some up. When do you usually start on your Christmas card list? Are you someone who mails them early every year or late?

4 comments:

Merry said...

I normally try to do the cards when the kids are on school holidays end Sept beginning Oct. Then mail out first week December. Love your ornament a whole tree of them would be awesome.

mi sello personal said...

Oh wow this fantastic...hugs Laura

from russellville arkansas said...

So adorable.

Unknown said...

Look at the way my associate Wesley Virgin's tale starts with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO.

As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to get everything they want.

THESE are the same SECRETS tons of celebrities (especially those who "became famous out of nothing") and top business people used to become wealthy and famous.

You've heard that you only use 10% of your brain.

That's because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNTAPPED.

Perhaps this conversation has even occurred INSIDE OF YOUR very own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind 7 years back, while driving an unregistered, beat-up trash bucket of a car without a license and $3 on his banking card.

"I'm absolutely fed up with living payroll to payroll! When will I finally make it?"

You took part in those thoughts, ain't it so?

Your own success story is going to be written. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

Learn How To Become A MILLIONAIRE Fast