Wednesday 25 February 2009

Surprise! Princesses

The few days I forget to take my camera with me and of course it's the days when I'm shopping for hats next to Princess Beatrice and Eugenie in Harrods. (Photo courtesy of the AP.) They were wearing normal every day clothes and no bodyguard to be seen - probably hiding around the corner. What surprised me was how loud one of them was talking. You couldn't help but notice them. They seemed really nice and looked at lots, but unfortunately, Harrods has really cut down on their selection so there weren't that many really interesting ones to look at. They tried on a number of them, but not sure which ones if any they purchased. I'll have to watch the papers.

The next night, I met up with an old friend for a drink and we ended up at Collection in South Kensington which was hosting a party for London Fashion Week. They had a catwalk show with 15 different designers in the middle of the club. It was excellent and for us, it was free! Luckily, the bouncers let us in with no problem. It's always nice to be a girl.

1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

How exciting! I think the princesses are so pretty--and so is their mom.